Monday 13 February 2017

Two Videos Posted to my YouTube!

1. Two videos just posted:
Listen to Us!
The May 2016 gathering of Bridges-Over-Barriers in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. This time we were seven adults from around southern Ontario with messages also from two more distant members, Tim in Antigonish and Kevin in Petrolia. We all use supported communication as we cannot speak with our voices because of our movement and sensory differences. We meet to share news, challenges and strategies and this time exchanged ideas about how we can ensure that it is really our words that are heard. 

 Music for my Body, Mind and Soul
As a man who lives with complex health challenges and movement and sensory differences, I talk about how music and rhythm help me. I made this video for my friend Dr Sunyoung Kim who organized a jazz concert in Seoul, Korea on 25 January 2017, at which some of my poems, set to music, were performed. 
This video was also seen at the concert but I gave its name afterwards. 
You could view one or more of the 15 video files from the concert, including Andrew’s songs set to music, by cutting and pasting this search into your browser:
<2017 Music Therapeutic Story Concert "Autistic Poet Andrew's music story">

Link to my short film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jluvDkoePvg&feature=youtu.be

If you enjoyed the videos, you can Subscribe to  my YouTube channel 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment